10/01/2005

oh...and I almost forgot. We were just on the west side of Indy, on the last stretch (80 miles) from home. I called my sister b/c I'd left the car at her house so it would be out of the way of everyone coming and going where I live--not that I thought anything would happen to it, but just a lot of cars in the drive all of the time. Sooo...she's like "You want the news now or when you get here?"

HMMMMM.....


She'd driven it when her car overheated. She parked it perpendicular behind her car. Then when she went to drive again, she got into her car (after walking between the two vehicles) and proceeded to back into my car. OUCH! She's now the blonde queen of the family. I take it in on Monday for the estimate -- I'll even get a rental car while they are fixing it! woo! Maybe I'll just bike while they have my car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home