11/20/2005

I'm going to have to get internet at home one of these days

Since I am still doing the wifi thing, I get to observe life downtown and I think I need to stay home b/c

1. There must be new people on the city police force as they seem to drive by a lot more, and one stopped to see what i was doing again the other day.

2. It's darn cold!

3. The local ABC news affiliate did a story on people connecting to open wifi connections. They were talking about how hackers can do that and get personal info from the network they use. Can the same happen backwards? Can the owners of the network get my passwords or personal info?

Note to anyone checking from any network I have used. I don't have the time or energy to figure out how to hack into your system's info. I just need a free connection for a little while longer to check mail, work on genealogy, and sell on ebay. Oh..and keep up with world news since the local tv news sucks at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home